Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions concern the use of this Site, which entails accessing/browsing any page on the website, as well as placing an order with . The various provisions cover your rights and obligations when visiting this Site.
Site/us/we- Refers to the entire website and all its pages
You/user- Refers to any visitor who accesses any page on the Site, as well as any customer who places an order with us.
- Use of the Site:
1. You may only use this Site for personal, non-commercial reasons.
2. You are forbidden from using this Site for any illegal purposes, including transmission of copyrighted material, defamation, and any act that constitutes a breach to applicable laws and regulations.
- 3. In case you breach the terms and conditions set herein, you bear sole responsibility for any costs, losses, or damages resulting from your actions.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site in case we suspect such use of the Site entails breaching the terms and conditions herein, any applicable laws, and principles of responsible use.
- Personally Identifiable Information-
- Use of our Products
By using this Site, you accept that:
1. Any product you purchase from us is for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
2. All products provided by the site only serve the purpose of examples that you may use for reference, research, and other learning purposes.
- 3. In light of 3.2, any information or insights you gain from our products must be properly cited.
4. Fair use dictates that you may only produce a reasonable number of copies of any product you purchase from us for personal use. You are not allowed to publish, reproduce, modify, or transmit the products without written consent from .
5. The payment you make for a product acts as compensation for the time, effort, and research that goes into preparing that product, as well as the costs of running this site to provide educational support.
- Payment, Pricing, and Discounts-
Please see our Pricing Policy for information about rate calculations, making payments, and applicable discounts.
4.1 Placing an order with us means that you are entering a transaction to purchase a product from the Site. We will only make the product available once your payment has been authorized.
- Intellectual Property Rights
By using the Site, you acknowledge knowing that:
5.1 Our products have been prepared by our freelance researchers who transfer full copyright for such products to us.
5.2 When you pay for a product, we grant you a non-exclusive right to use it for fair, personal, and non-commercial use as an example or for research purposes.
5.3 You will bear responsibility for any losses we incur due to your unauthorized use of our products, or use of the products in any way that breaches our terms and conditions.
5.4 We shall not be liable for any unethical, wrongful, or illegal use of our products, as well as the implications of such unlawful use of the products. You will bear sole responsibility for any improper or unethical use of the product leading to plagiarism, expulsion, suspension, probation, poor grades, lawsuits, lost scholarships/grants/qualifications, and any other legal or disciplinary consequence of using our products inappropriately.
5.5 We do not encourage, allow, or knowingly participate in plagiarism and/or any other form of academic dishonesty. We strongly maintain that our products abide by copyright laws and are for fair use in research and referencing only. As a result, you must properly cite and attribute us as the copyright holder to any product you purchase from us.
5.6 You bear sole responsibility in ensuring any material you provide to us during any engagement does not infringe on any intellectual property rights or applicable laws. You will be solely responsible for any losses or costs incurred from any material originating from you.
5.7 7 Except for a product duly paid for, all unauthorized copying, redistribution, or modification of any material within the site is strictly prohibited.
6.2 We do not accept responsibility for or liability to use of the site or inability to use the site leading to losses or damages owing to events beyond our reasonable control.
- You are forbidden from transferring your rights as provided in these terms and conditions to any other party.
- If you do not accept and agree fully to every provision in these Terms and Conditions, you are forbidden from using the Site and any of our products.